Thursday, November 11, 2010

GJ, Popa and Ashlyn

Last weekend my parents came to visit! I'm so blessed that they come to Dallas not only to spend quality time with us, but their visits allow me to work on Saturday with free childcare.   :)

While I was working, Will had a fantastic time with his GJ and Popa. My mom and dad were sweet to send me pictures all day, documenting what fun they had! Will absolutely loved spending time with them!
Swinging at the Park

Cheering on the Bears

Cheering on the Hogs
Even though I worked all day Saturday, we still had plenty of quality time together. On Sunday we went to the Arboretum--yes, I know it seems like we go there every weekend....we are regulars! :)  The weather was perfect and we had fun taking lots of pictures with Will.
Can you tell he loved GJ's earrings? :)

Will & his Popa

GJ, Will & Popa

GJ & Will

Isn't this neat?! An entire house of gourds!

GJ, Popa & Will

Sweet boy

Me and my love
To end the weekend, we met baby Ashlyn!! My sweet cousin Debbie had a beautiful little girl 3 weeks ago, and we finally got to meet her! She was wonderful. She slept the entire time and didn't mind being passed around to all of us. Debbie looks fantastic--you'd never believe that she just had a baby! She's amazing. I'm so happy for their new family of 4! Can't wait for playdates with the cousins! :)
Sweet baby Ashlyn
GJ & Ashlyn
Me & Ashlyn
Me, Debbie & Ashlyn
What a fun weekend! GJ & Popa--we can't wait to see you in just a couple of weeks for Thanksgiving! Thanks for coming to visit--we always love it when you come to Dallas. :) We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment