Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March Recap

Where has the month of March gone? Between enjoying the weather outside, Spring Break in Arkansas, and cheering on my teams in the NCAA tournament, I have neglected the blog. So I thought I'd catch up through pictures--as I always do. :)

Here we go...
Spying on the neighbors with Lucy

Hanging out with sweet Henry Holt

Going down to Waco to celebrate Rene's birthday

Layla and baby Henry

The girls

For Spring Break, we visited GJ & Popa in Little Rock for a few days

Getting into trouble  :)

Playing with cousins

Having a picnic with my college roommates

Playing with Shannon

Hanging out with Jack Davis

Playgroup at the arboretum!!

The boys in plaid (Gage, Will, Thorsten)

Having Fun!

Exploring everything

Happy Boy!

Wrestling with Dad

Showing off my 3 top teeth
And what recap would be complete without a video? Here is a recent one of Will playing with his walker. I think he'll be walking all by himself in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment