Thursday, July 7, 2011

21 Weeks

I'm not a huge fan of the belly pictures--I feel like everyone else looks cute & I just look huge--but I'm going to try to document this sweet baby girl whenever I get the chance. I didn't do a great job of writing things down when I was pregnant with Will, so I'm hoping to do better this go around...

How Far Along: 21 weeks (22 tomorrow)

Size of baby: 8 inches long and 1 pound

Maternity Clothes: maternity pants/shorts/some shirts + some of my regular shirts/dresses 

Gender: A GIRL!!! 

Movement: I'm really starting to feel her kick more--especially at night before I go to bed. For the last two days, I've also been feeling her move right around lunch time and after I drink a cold glass of water.

Sleep: Sleep started to be a challenge this week. Up until now, I was sleeping pretty well, but I've woken up at 3:00am the past few nights. :(

Symptoms: Mr. Reflux has reared his ugly head again, but mostly just at night before I go to sleep. I'm feeling some ligament stretching/pains; mostly in the afternoon. I'm still really tired--probably from chasing Will all day!--and take a nap on the days I'm not working.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach!

Cravings: Mostly salty things, but a few sweets every now and then (Hooray for the return of Chick-Fil-A's peach milkshake!!). My cravings seem to change from day-to-day. Something that sounds great one day, makes me feel sick the next.

Best Moment this week: Starting to feel her kick more.

What I am looking forward to: Starting to get things organized--the nesting phase took over this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment