Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Curls

People always ask where Will gets his curls, and I think it's a mixture of Matt's dad, my mom, and my sister. Looking back at his 12 month photos, he did not have curls like this. I guess it's just happened in the last few months. It seems like it just keeps growing like crazy! Lately, the part on top has gotten a little wild and looks like a mohawk of curls at times. I find myself combing (not just brushing) his hair at least 4x a day, just to keep it from looking like a crazy man. I have at least 3 combs stashed in the car, my purse, and the house. Regardless, I LOVE this unique part of him and I'm scared that if I cut his hair that the curls won't come back. It makes Will who he is, and I wouldn't trade those ringlets for anything!

ps. This picture was taken right after he had been swimming, so I'll have to post another when it's been combed a little better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment