Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Weekend With GJ & Popa

GJ and Popa came to visit us last weekend! What a great start to the Thanksgiving celebrations! We had a wonderful time relaxing, playing with the babies, and eating yummy food. We started the weekend off with diner with the Gregg family. I didn't take any pictures, but Will & Lila had so much fun playing together! The weekend continued with some "girl time" shopping with me, GJ and Caroline. Then, the boys--Popa and Matt--went down to Waco to cheer on the Bears. What a game!!! Baylor upset OU for the first time in school history! Crazy! I'm so glad Matt & my dad were there to enjoy all the fun. The best part of the entire weekend was that my mom took both babies on Saturday and Sunday morning to let me get some much needed sleep. It was the best gift she could have given me. We are working hard to get Caroline to sleep through the night, but unfortunately we aren't there yet. So it was wonderful to have a few hours of uninterrupted sleep in my own bed. :)  All in all, it was a great weekend, and I can't wait for more time with family this holiday season!
Popa & Will had a fun time playing at the park
Can't resist another picture of those curls! :)
GJ helping Caroline with bath time
Our attempt at photos for GJ & Popa's Christmas card

My sleeping beauty

We ended the weekend with a brother/sister photo session. Will LOVES his baby sister. He's borderline obsessed with her. He isn't the slightest bit jealous of her, he just gets upset if he isn't the one holding her/taking care of her. He's even started hugging/kissing her all on his own--we didn't even have to teach him! I love how he just naturally loves her. :)
Checking each other out...
Happy Thanksgiving Week! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with those that you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment