Monday, August 6, 2012

July

Well, the month of July got away from me. I can't believe it's August! Before we know it, school will be starting and Fall will be here. Instead of trying to do a million posts, I thought I'd show you some pictures from July to show what we've been up to around here...



We started out the month by celebrating the 4th of July!

















Family photos aren't easy these days! :)


The Gregg family came over for a cookout to celebrate!



We've had lots of water fun, trying to stay cool in the Texas heat...














Caroline has been perfecting her army crawl...


While her brother has been learning how to work through the "terrible twos"! :)


We have been so excited about the Olympic Games in London! Will and I are borderline obsessed. He LOVES watching the opening ceremony (he would watch it 10 times a day if I let him! See the picture below...), and I've been watching it every night. I love watching all of the sports--especially gymnastics and swimming. I'm a little sad that the Summer Olympics only come around every 4 years, but I guess I'll have the Winter games in 2014. :)


We've had a lot of fun play dates with friends...











And lots of playtime at home!


















Bring on August! We are ready for road trips (2!) to visit MiMi and GJ & Papa, we're going to give potty training a college try (yikes!), and we're going to enjoy a couple of weeks of summer break before the new school year starts.
I'm looking forward to spending time with family and hopefully the end of these 100 degree days. Only 6 more days of the Olympic Games--what am I going to do when they are over?! :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment