Sunday, April 29, 2012

bluebonnets & a birthday

My birthday was a couple of weeks ago. We had a wonderful time celebrating! My parents came in town for the weekend, and we were able to get a babysitter so we could go on a double-date without the babies. We went to Papasito's and it was wonderful!



Then, my parents took the babies & Matt surprised me with a night at the new Omni. We were able to sleep in without being awakened with crying babies. Glorious.
Caroline & Papa

GJ brought Will some cars!

Playing in the backyard

Favorite toys right now--vroom!

On Sunday, we took the babies to a fund raiser for my school--The Rise & Shine 5K. Even though it was cloudy, the rain held off and it turned out to be the most successful run we've ever had! We ate some yummy Bar-B-Q and Will seemed to love all the activities.

Will loved the petting zoo

The girls

Will & Papa

The best group photo we could get--I didn't realize Caroline was sneaking a sip of my tea! :)


We ended the celebration with brunch (at Breadwinners) and a visit to the arboretum on Monday. The babies went to school and Matt & I took off from work, so we had a lovely time just the two of us. A perfect ending to a wonderful birthday weekend.
















And what post would be complete without some pictures of my littles? We took some pictures in the bluebonnets a while back, and I just had to share them. :)










Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment