Sunday, January 15, 2012

Year in Review

I know that it's mid-January, but I saw some other blogs that did a "year in review" through pictures, and I thought it would be a fun way to remember 2011. So here are some of my favorite memories of the past year...
January 
We rang in the new year by visiting Matt's brother & family in Germany, and skiing in the French Alps

February
We had a huge snow storm
We celebrated Will's 1st birthday!!



March
We found out that we were pregnant!





April
We celebrated my 30th birthday with a romantic get-away weekend, just Matt & me
The Easter Bunny visited Will

May
We celebrated my dad's retirement

June
We went to Vail, CO with GJ & Popa
Will really started walking!

July
We found out that it's a.....
GIRL!!

August
We had fun playdates (with cousin Ashlyn)
Visited family in San Antonio...
...and we visited GJ & Popa in Little Rock
Starting to feel "large and in charge". I still can't believe I was pregnant during the hottest summer Dallas has ever had--and with a toddler to boot! We had 71 days of 100+ degree heat
  
September
We went back to school/work  (Will's first day at MDO)
Cheering on the Bears and RGIII

Yep. We still went to the games.  :)

October
We celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary, and the next day...
...we had a baby!  :)
Caroline Rae was born on October 9th, 2011
Our new family of 4

November
Will loved having a baby sister, and we adjusted to our new little family
  
December
We celebrated Caroline's first Christmas
Will became famous for his "oooo"s and "whoa"s
Our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment